The Basics - for best results repeat morning and night
Use these steps to get started with your Woohoo basics:
- Cleanse- Mix an almond-sized amount of Cloud 9 Deep Cleansing Balm in your hands with just a couple of drops of warm water to create a rich milk. Massage into your face well to melt away daily grime and makeup. Gently and thoroughly remove by wiping with a warm wet Konjac sponge or soft cloth.
- Treat- Pour a small amount of the Raindrops Hydrating Tonic into your palm and gently smooth/pat across your face, neck and decolletage.
- Moisturise- Follow with a small amount of your preferred moisturiser whilst your skin is still damp. You might like to use your Over the Moon Rich Repair Cream as a day cream and Sweet Dreams Ultra Rich Beauty Cream as a night cream, but there are no rules - just go with what your skin loves most!
Deluxe Extras - Brightening or Calming Treatments to amplify your results
When you’re upgrading your Woohoo skin routine to include some of our deluxe extras, we recommend using them in this order:
- Exfoliate or Mask (usually on alternate days or 1-2 days per week)
- Treat (Tonic first, and then Serum)
- Moisturise (Cream first, and then Facial Oil)
It’s really up to you to personalise your routine based on what your skin responds best to, but this is a great starting point!
Exfoliate or Mask - An exfoliating product can be used multiple times per week for your glowiest skin, however it may be best to start with just 1-2 times per week to make sure you don’t over-do it. We don’t recommend using all of these exfoliators/masks together - it’s best to alternate them to see which one you like best. The optimal time to exfoliate is after your cleanser.
Here are our exfoliation and mask options:
- ‘Spoonful of Sugar’ Exfoliating Scrub (“physical” exfoliator using sugar crystals) - Click here for directions (scroll to the ‘How to Use’ section).
- ‘This Is Me’ Enzyme Exfoliating Mask (“chemical” exfoliator using natural acids) - Click here for directions (scroll to the ‘How to Use’ section).
- ‘Mud About You’ Pink Clay Mask - Click here for directions (scroll to the ‘How to Use’ section).
Serum - FG Serum is best applied before your moisturiser. Massage a drop or two into your skin and follow with your preferred moisturiser/s.
Facial Oil - Just 1-2 drops of facial oil can either be a fabulous alternative to a moisturising cream or the final step at the end of your routine to lock in all the Woohoo Goodness.